I was on track to self-publish Tyrelia, when I stumbled across an article promoting a whole bunch of publishers who were accepting unsolicited manuscripts now. I hesitated. I was only a week away from self-publishing…and yet. What if this could be a break? What if one of these big publishing houses actually picked my book up? It was too big a chance to pass up. So I submitted the Tyrelia synopsis to two publishers. One has come back and taken the full manuscript for assessment by their board of editors. So now it’s waiting for up to six weeks to hear whether they want it. And if they don’t…well, I’m ready to self publish. Nothing lost but a few weeks of waiting. I think it’s worth it, don’t you?